Why I Can't Stop Gushing About The Content Planner
I have a confession to make, HB.
I am a huge planner nerd. It all began when I was in elementary school. The guidance counselor, Mrs. Sedberry, came into our class one afternoon and talked to us about time management. She gave us a one sheet about planning our day.
I was hooked.
In college, I had every single moment of every single day planned out with five minute increments between each event. I was there on a GPA full scholarship, so I had to manage my time well if I wanted to stay there. When I studied abroad in Chile during my junior year in college, I learned to relax and schedule in downtime.
Fast forward to today, I am a successful Master Life Coach and Motivational Speaker. I can honestly say that it was only when I started using The Content Planner that I started to see results in my business. I took my plans from dreaming to achieving:
I launched my monthly membership program, The Red Carpet Collective.
From the Front Row with LaTisha Cotto is going strong. I set the goal of increasing the number of guest interviews. Thanks to the Content Planner’s hitlist space, I have exceeded this goal by 300%.
Earlier this year, I launched my online course, Reignite: Rekindling Your Best Relationships Now.
As of today, I have 1.8 million monthly views on Pinterest.
Here are three reasons why I love The Content Planner:
1. I love the fact that the Content Planner is 100% fillable.
I can customize it to fit my needs. I use it to run my 1:1 coaching program, LaTisha Cotto Presents, The Red Carpet Collective, From the Front Row With LaTisha Cotto and the Honey Bunny Inner Circle. I’ve got so many moving pieces with my business and the Content Planner gives me an eagle eye view of everything going on.
2. Another thing that I absolutely adore about The Content Planner is the level of support that the company gives on Instagram.
If you’re not following TCP on Instagram, as soon as you finish reading this post, make it happen immediately. Kat Gaskin, the CEO, gives actionable tips and strategies in an easy to understand, concise manner. She encourages me to write down my dreams, set goals around them and to execute, execute, execute.
3. There’s a place for my dreams, goals, and wins.
I have used the Dreamspace section between months to let all of the ideas I have inside my brain spill out onto the page. I have brainstormed masterclasses, course launches, podcast episodes and more. Every month, I set three powerful monthly goals. I also am able to break those goals down into smaller weekly goals. At the end of each week, I celebrate my wins, no matter how small. I can’t tell you how much I enjoy writing down what’s thriving in my business each week. It reminds me to stay focused and appreciative of how far we’ve come here at LaTisha Cotto Presents.
Here’s what’s going on with the 2020 planner:
· I’m excited to announce that I am once again joining forces with The Content Planner as an affiliate. I love this product and I back it 100%.
· The 2020 Content Planner will go on PRIVATE PRE-SALE on September 12, 2019. Save 15% and get a free gift when you order during the pre-sale.
· A new stationery line is launching for the fall (washi tape, highlighters, new stickers, ruler).
· This year, you have your choice of 3 different color options:
1. Emerald Sea Outside Box + Sunshine Yellow Planner
2. Pacific Blue Outside Box + Powder Blue Planner
3. Limited Edition Midnight Black Box + Midnight Black Planner (only 100 available and will be launched as a bundle kit)
· The 2020 planner includes a reference guide of holidays and retail dates for US, Canada, UK, Australia + New Zealand.
· You can sign up the 7 day #Planher challenge by clicking here. Learn how to maximize your use of The Content Planner and how to uplevel your content marketing strategy.
Now it’s your turn. Leave a comment below and let me know about your experience with The Content Planner. Don’t you just love it?
I’m cheering for you. Like you plan it, post it and profit.