- The time to stop believing the false story that you're not _____ enough (pretty, skinny, successful, rich, worthy)
- The time to stop doubting that your dreams will come true
The time to stop being at war with yourself
YES, HONEY BUNNY, THE TIME HAS COME.
- The time to sparkle up in self-love
- The time to start listening to your heart
- The time to get clear on what you really want, who you really want to be, where you really want to go
- The time to let go of what no longer serves your highest good
- The time to share your brilliance with the entire world
NOT SURE WHERE TO BEGIN? LET ME SHOW YOU THE WAY.
My name is LaTisha Cotto and I am a Master Life Coach and Motivational Speaker. My life's purpose is to help you take center stage in your own life by reminding you of your innate brilliance and worthiness. I help you to get clear on where you are right now, where you want to go, and how to get there. I walk beside you along your path, encouraging you and reminding you of why you started in the first place. Life coaching is a powerful tool that you can use to take your life to the next level.
I want you to know that you are precious and you are here on purpose. No matter where you've been and where you are right now, you have 100% control of where you want to steer your ship.
You don't have to live a life filled with "I should", a life where you don't feel like you're enough, a where you feel like something is missing. Deep down inside you know what's good for you. I help you get to the wisdom within.
It is an honor to work with you and I pray blessings over you right now. I pray that you know you are enough. You are worthy. You deserve what you desire.
Here is more information about starting a coaching partnership with me:
1) To experience my style, I encourage you to take one of my FREE challenges: Sparkle Up With Self Love and Carpe Diem with Kick Ass Confidence. When you sign up, you'll be added to my e-mail list. I send out two e-mails per week. On Monday, I send out my Maven Musings e-mail where I teach you practical tools and perspectives to help you along your path. On Wednesday, I send out my I Wonder Wednesday e-mail where we explore Monday's post more in-depth.
2) I strongly suggest that you begin by carefully reviewing my New to Life Coaching series. In this series, I break down what it means to work with a Life Coach, how to find a Life Coach that is right for you, how to prepare for your initial consultation, and best practices for a successful partnership.
3) Once you've reviewed this information, it's time for you to book your initial 1:1 Jam Session with yours truly. Guess what? It's completely and totally FREE! Yes, you read that right: Free Ninety-Nine. Why? Well, I believe it's important that you get to experience what it's like to work with me and that we both decide if it's a good energetic fit. I want to make sure that our coaching partnership serves both of our highest good and the only way to know this is to try it out. Book your session HERE.
4) Once you've booked your first Jam Session, I will send you the Application for Life Coaching with LaTisha Cotto form. I strongly encourage you to take the time to fill this out in its entirety. The more information you provide me with, the more I can serve you. It takes about 30 minutes to an hour to complete. It's also a good exercise to gel in your head why you want to start life coaching in the first place.
5) Once I've reviewed your application, I will reach out to you to schedule our session. Please be prepared for our session. I take what I do very seriously and I expect the same from you. Here are some best practices:
- Get a good night's rest the night before.
- Eat and use the restroom before the session.
- Make sure you have water/tea, tissues, a notebook available to you during the session.
- No technology during the sessions -- phone, tablet, laptop. Give yourself the gift of your own presence.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Have an open heart and open mind. If you hear things you've already heard, consider it the Universe's way of hammering home whatever the point it is.
- Write down any questions you have about me, the process, etc.
6) After your first session, I will send you a Session Summary along with a Coaching Agreement. You'll let me know if you want to pursue a coaching partnership with me and we'll set our next Jam Session. Please note that payment must be received BEFORE each session.
If you have any additional questions on how to get our coaching partnership started, please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com.
I am cheering for you. Like you're changing your life for the better.