GROUP COACHING PROGRAM
"The thoughts you think become the house you live in." -- Hafiz
- Do you want to feel in charge, empowered, and passionate about every single area of your life?
- Are you sick of second guessing yourself and talking yourself out of your best life because you're scared?
- Do you refuse to apply for jobs because you don’t meet the job description 100%?
- Are you tired of feeling like a fake and wondering when you'll be found out?
- Are you ready to step into your power and take center stage in your life and your career?
Does any of this ring a bell?
- Overthinking every single situation, conversation, and decision -- "What did he really mean when he said that? Why is she sending me passive aggressive emails at 10 PM at night? Should I get my MBA?"
- Worrying about what other people think of you-- "Any day now, I am going to be exposed for the fraud I am. I shouldn't drop out of school because my mom will kill me."
- Being told that you should smile more in order to climb the corporate ladder (or any other BS piece of advice you've received) -- "Smile more? WTF is that all about? I'm just as capable as Dan and I ACTUALLY prepare for our client presentations."
- Sick of working overtime at a job you don't love -- "If I keep this up, I'll make partner in 5 years. It's worth it, right? I've gotta stop daydreaming about living in Panama and surfing Pinterest. Time to get focused. Where's my coffee?"
Real talk: nothing changes if nothing changes.
Yet we often go about our lives doing the same exact thing and expecting different results to magically occur. If you use the same ingredients and methodology over and over again, it doesn't make sense to expect crème brûlée when you've done everything to create an apple pie.
Take a moment to envision a world where:
- You feel empowered in every single area of your life -- you feel confident to raise your hand for projects that excite you (and at the same time scare you a little)
- Your to-do list is filled with items that actually excite you -- you have identified your North Star and let it lead you to the life of your dreams
- You feel honored, heard, seen, and respected at work and at home -- no more shrinking. You speak your truth with love and show others how to treat you by how you treat yourself
- You are able to look at yourself in the mirror and be proud of what you see -- no more self-sabotage. You think on purpose and you fill your mind with what you want to see, feel, and experience.
You deserve to take center stage in your own life and you can totally do it.
I want to introduce you to my secret weapon:
Developing the Maven Mindset: Overcome Fear, Self-Doubt & Imposter Syndrome is my step-by-step course where I’ll teach you my highly effective Maven Mindset Methodology, so you can stop second guessing yourself, giving into your fears, and feeling like a fake AND START living your best life, authentically and enthusiastically. #nomoreoverthinking #nomoreplayingsmall #yougotthishoneybunny
Discover ALL the strategies I've taught to my coaching clients -strategies that will dramatically change the way you view your life, your career, and your life purpose.
This is the same methodology that I have used time and time again to reinvent myself in over seven industries and harness the confidence and wisdom needed to live my life on my terms.
And the best part?
You will be the one in charge.
You will be calling the shots, determining what works for you and what doesn't. You'll learn how to harness the power of NO and tap into what it is that you really value and want to be doing with your precious life. You will learn why Self-Love is more than a buzz word, but rather a living, breathing mechanism that aligns you with the right opportunities, people, and purpose.
Working with a Life Coach was a new experience for me. LaTisha Cotto was able to guide me through my new experience. Being able to have three days of the workshop with LaTisha and taking in all of her wisdom was refreshing. She was able to help me look past today and to look towards the future. I was able to speak freely without judgment and LaTisha made that possible. After completing the three day weekend, I was able to take away what I needed to work on to make me a better person. I was able to realize that sometimes I need to make time for myself and that I need to love me more. LaTisha is a great teacher and anyone who works with her will enjoy every minute.
What's included? Great question.
Let's take a look at what you'll learn each week:
- Week 1: Welcome & Setting the Stage -- We will create a safe space where everyone feels honored, encouraged and welcomed to share. We will spend time getting to know each other and establishing what each of us hope to get out of our time together. We'll review best practices for creating and maintaining lasting change in our lives.
- Week 2: Fear, Self-Doubt & Imposter Syndrome -- We'll review these sneaky mindset moochers that take us out of our power. We'll see examples of how they show up in our everyday life and will learn practical tools to disarm them before they wreak havoc on our sense of self and decision making skills.
- Week 3: Why is it Important to Develop a Maven Mindset? -- We will talk about WHY it is important to develop a maven mindset. Spoiler alert: it's because you are worthy of the life of your dreams and you are here to do great things. No more getting talked out of your greatness by mindset moochers. No more shrinking. We will soak in the concepts of self-love, self-worth, and life purpose. You will walk away from this week feeling inspired, encouraged, seen, and loved for who you are.
- Week 4: How Do I Develop a Maven Mindset? -- Now that we know WHY it's important to develop a maven mindset, we will focus on HOW to do so. You will be given practical tools that you can use in every area of your life.
- Week 5: Wrap-Up -- We will thoroughly address any concepts that you've struggled with throughout our time together. I will answer any questions that have arisen. We will bask in the amazingness that you are and celebrate how you created a livable, breathable maven mindset framework that you can use daily and refine to fit your life at any moment.
I was blown away by what I was able to achieve in just three short days with LaTisha. Having a deeper understanding of what I want from life has already given me a clear basis from which to make future decisions. There are so many things in my life that I have that I'm excited to dial up or dial down based on the core desires of my heart that I discovered through this weekend. LaTisha is a warm, inviting, engaging woman with wisdom a thoughts and years beyond her years. Her insights stop you in your tracks. Her words are authentic and come with zero judgment. She created an open, light and serene space in which all of us in the workshop were given the room to tap into our truest selves. I would HIGHLY recommend this workshop with LaTisha to anyone who is ready to discover their own inner wisdom and tap into the desires of their heart.
Honey bunny, you got three choices:
Sure, you could absolutely stay the same, do the same, and get the same. I imagine that you're doing pretty darn good when you really stop to think about all of your blessings. But I know deep down inside there's a voice that's whispering that you want MORE.
And, yes, you could totally take the time to figure it out on your own. You are intelligent and when you put your mind to something, you make it happen. But I know that you have better ways to spend your time.
So why not join me?
What is really stopping you from participating? Doubt that this could really work and that you could learn how to create your best life? Fear of change? Worry that you'll feel like a fake the entire time? Afraid to speak your truth in front of others?
What is the worst thing that could happen?
That you fall in love with yourself and start creating boundaries? That you figure out what you stand for and start really going for it? That you own who you are and live life on your own terms? Enthusiastically. Authentically. Unapologetically.
Who is the Maven that created this program just for you?
Hey, Honey Bunny, my name is LaTisha Cotto. I am a Master Life Coach and Yoga & Meditation Teacher.
I empower women everywhere to take center stage in their lives by reminding them of their innate worthiness and brilliance and by teaching them how to harness that power in every aspect of their lives.
Now that's what I call a run-on sentence!
Real talk, I love what I do because helping women live their best lives lights me up and fulfills me. I believe that everyone is unique and has something great to offer the world. My daughter, Lyric, was born in 2017 and she is my driving force. She has lit a fire under my butt to help women everywhere tap into their greatness and sing the song they were born to sing.My life's purpose is to help make the world a better place, so that little girls everywhere, including Lyric, are able to create and live the life of their dreams. It is an honor to do this work and I thank God everyday for the opportunity to use my voice to help others.
Who is Developing the Maven Mindset for?
- You want clarity in your life -- You're getting stuff done and checking stuff of your to-do list and yet you still feel like something is missing.
- You feel disconnected from your authentic self -- if you've just gotten out of a crappy relationship, work with an insufferable boss who doesn't see your talent, or do what you do because of someone else, it's time to get clear on what YOU want and who you are right now at this point in your life.
- You are ready to create the life of your dreams -- whether it's becoming the VP of Finance, starting your own business, or traveling the world, this program is for you if you want to uplevel your life and expand into your destiny
- You battle fear, self-doubt and imposter syndrome -- you know what you want, but you are scared to ask for it, declare it out loud, or put your name in the hat. You feel like you're not ready and that if you do play big, you'll be found out for the fraud you are. You, ask, "Who am I to be great?" You are made of the same material as the stars in the sky. You are already great. Just as you are.
- You want practical tools to overcome blocks -- Scared of public speaking? Meeting new people? Talking about yourself? Doubt your greatness? Have a hard time with "fake it till you make it?" This course is for you, boo.
Who is Developing the Maven Mindset NOT for?
- You are looking for a quick way to make it all happen -- Rome wasn't built in a day. The metamorphosis of a caterpillar doesn't happen overnight. In our instant gratification world, we want results as fast as we want our IG feed refreshed or our Amazon Prime order to arrive. Your evolution is a lifelong journey. Be leery of anyone selling you a fast food approach to your self-development.
- You already know it all and aren't open to a new way of thinking and being -- I am a big proponent of adopting a beginner's mind. If your mind is filled with what you already know, there is no room for new ideas to take hold. Also, you may have heard some of the concepts we'll be discussing. That's great. Repetition is the universe's way of making sure the lesson gels in your heart, mind, and soul. Can you experience the material in a new way? Can you be open and willing to try a new way? New way = new results.
- You don't want to be told the truth or held accountable for your actions -- I keep it real, boo. I want you win and that means that we may have some uncomfortable conversations. I will be there to surround you with love and help you process anything that comes up for you. That being said, I am a Sagittarius and we are known for our straight, no chaser style. Because I love you and I want you to live your best life, I will be honest with you and hold you accountable to what you say is important to you. With love, of course.
LaTisha Cotto created such a lovely, open, and safe environment for the group to share and get connected with each other. With the random dancing requests, relaxing yoga section, and organized discussion, I didn't feel the time and only dipped myself thoroughly into this workshop. On the other hand, the workshop feels long. LaTisha led us to re-recognize and discover ourselves, the ones deep inside. She encouraged us to dig deeper and deeper. The more we dig, the more we got touched. I found desire is so beautiful within a woman. It's the sunshine lighting my life and giving me courage all the time. I would recommend you to sit down with LaTisha and enjoy the trip of self-discovering and loving.
Developing the Maven Mindset: Overcome Fear, Self-Doubt & Imposter Syndrome pulls together strategies, experiences, and practical tools that I have amassed over my entire life. I'm confident that you'll LOVE this group coaching program.
However, if for some reason you don't, I'll gladly give you a full refund after you have completed the first two sessions in their entirety (session, workbook, exercises, etc.).
Unlike some programs that offer no guarantee at all, I want to give you peace of mind that this is an investment worth making. I am more than confident that this program will work for you and will help you create a maven mindset that is 100% authentically you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer any refunds or guarantees? For sure. If you complete the first two sessions, complete the session workbooks, and don't notice a change in your mindset, then you can email me for a full refund. In terms of major life shifts, no one can guarantee you anything. However, my promise to you is that I will share what I know, I will be there for you and I will help you access the infinite wisdom inside of you.
- What if I can't make a session? Or three sessions? It is really important to me to create an intimate, learning environment where you feel safe to explore your thoughts and ideas. Each class is capped at five people. I anticipate a waiting list for this program because the topic is so relevant to today's woman. That being said, to really get the most out of the group coaching experience, it's important that you participate in the live group coaching sessions. I understand that you are super busy and so I am offering five different course times throughout the week for you to choose from.
- Can I swap times to fit my schedule over the duration of the program? In order to maintain the vibe of the class, you will only be able to participate during your chosen time slot.
- What format is the group coaching program delivered in? We will be using Zoom and you will need to download the software prior to our first session HERE. I will send you the conference call information before each class. You will receive your course workbook via e-mail.
- Can't I just Google and find information about this topic online? Of course you can. You are brilliant and capable of doing pretty much anything you put your mind to. However, just because it's online doesn't mean that the necessary due diligence has been performed to make sure that the information you're reading is accurate, practical, and relevant to you. I am here as a resource to you. Leverage my experience, training, education, and platform to take center stage in your own life.
- This course is a huge investment for me? Is it worth the price? Great question. For the price of a cute Tory Burch Nylon Tote (before taxes and shipping), you can invest in yourself. Your mindset affects every single thing in your life -- the decisions you make, the experiences you have, the relationships you get into, the money you spend, the way you take care of yourself. I've created this group coaching program to help you uplevel your mindset so that you can create the life of your dreams. Yes, you are worth the investment. Give yourself permission to thrive.